Friday, March 5, 2010

Well, TGIF! I just went out to a few estate sales, thanks to No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane for the inspiration and tips. The funniest thing happened...well for me not that funny since I seem to meet people wherever I go in life! I started to talk to a few ladies and found out that one was Sadie Olive a blog I had been following. Now, that is a small world if you ask me...I did not find any treasures but one man's junk is another man's(or woman's) treasure. The fun in in the hunt though, right? I do want to find a piece of furniture that I can re do and attempt to make it as pretty as the pieces on the blogs I am following. Maybe a buffet with a mirrored top(cut the mirror to fit the top). Or a pretty little end or cocktail table that can go almost anyplace! Something that I can make my own. Oh, and btw, I am very new to this blog stuff, so bear with me. I want to post more pictures soon too. Thanks too No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane you are my first follower.

2 comments:

  1. you are very very welcome!!!
    and that is so great about meeting a new friend! AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie! Thanks for your sweet words on my blog.

    I'm a fan of Sadie Olive too and can't imagine running into her in person. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete